Aloha (Welcome)! We’re thrilled that you are ready to start a yoga practice and that you’ve chosen Ohana Moon Yoga to be your home for exploration. We are OPEN for in-studio and virtual classes. We encourage you to enjoy one complimentary class and then jump into a membership or class package and try all the different yoga styles and teachers we offer. For best results, we recommend taking three (3) or more classes per week. We think you’ll love it!
- Sign-up for classes by clicking onto SCHEDULE, or call us for assistance (530.208.3157).
- Arrive about 10-15 minutes early to class.
- Give your name at the front desk.
- Wear something stretchy and comfortable.
- Bring a mat (available for rent or purchase), towel (available for rent or purchase) and water bottle.
- Let the instructor know that you are new to yoga and if you have any injuries or limitations.
- Take it easy your first few classes; it takes time for the body to build strength and flexibility.
- Check out our beginner classes (Yin, Gentle Flow, Kaiut Yoga & Pilates) to help build a strong foundation for your yoga practice. Our Slow Flow, Flow + Yin & Power FLow classes are a bit more physically challenging and Power Flow classes are heated to 90-94F. Every other class is between 74-78F.
- We encourage you to try our different teachers and styles of yoga.
We can’t wait to see you around the studio. Be prepared to move, stretch, and enjoy your class!