Aloha (Welcome)! We're thrilled that you are ready to start a yoga practice and that you've chosen Ohana Moon Yoga to be your home for exploration. We encourage you to enjoy one complimentary class and then jump into a membership or class package and try the different yoga styles and teachers we offer. You will see and feel results by taking three(3) or more classes per week. We think you'll love it!
- • Arrive about 10-15 minutes early to class.
- • Sign-In at the front desk.
- • Wear something stretchy and comfortable.
- • Bring a mat (available for rent or purchase), towel (available for rent or purchase) and water bottle.
- • Let the instructor know that you are new to yoga and if you have any injuries or limitations.
- • Take it easy your first few classes; it takes time for the body to build strength and flexibility.
- • Check out our beginner classes (Yin, Kaiut Yoga, Yin Flow and Slow Flow) to help build a strong foundation for your yoga practice.
- • Try our different teachers and styles of yoga. Power classes are heated to 90-94F and every other class is between 74-78F.
We can't wait to see you around the studio. Be prepared to move, stretch, and enjoy your class!